Skydive Big Five
Less than 2 hour’s drive from Cape Town’s CBD. Skydive Big Five is perfectly situated on an airfield close to Aquila Private Game Reserve making it the perfect location for guests to include in their safari itineraries. Home to a team of passionate experts with a drive for excellence in service delivery, safety and adventure. As the plane climbs to altitude, you’ll enjoy incredible views of the surrounding Karoo landscape home to Cape Town's best private big five nature reserves. Come and soar alongside the eagles with us!
Rates & Information
High Definition movie and photo's of your experience taken by a specialised camera glove help by your instructor
Edited HD movie and photo's of your experience
Spend the day at a 4 star Private Game Reserve. Experience a big five safari followed by a tandem skydive from 9000ft with an experienced tandem instructor.
Welcome drinks at Aquila– buffet breakfast -all transfers from Aquila to airfield – tandem skydive – complimentary refreshments at the airfield – buffet lunch at Aquila – game drive. Skydive Slots available: 9:00 & 13:15 only Extras: Transport R890 – from CPT CBD Skydive camera from R600
Tandem skydive from 9000ft with an experienced tandem instructor. Experience 35 sec of freefall at a speed of 200kmph and land safely back on the ground with a smile that will last for days.
Safety briefing - All equipment - most amazing experience of your life
Spend the the night at a 4 star Private Game Reserve. Experience a big five safari followed by a tandem skydive from 9000ft with an experienced tandem instructor.
Arrival at Aquila 12h00. Welcome Drinks, buffet lunch, Check-in 14h00, Late Afternoon Game Drive/skydive, Dinner, Early Morning Game Drive/skydive, buffet breakfast, Check-out 10h00. Skydive Slots available: Day 1 – 16:00 only Day 2 05:30 &09:00 Extras: Transport R1360 – from CPT CBD Skydive camera from R600
- Follow the N1 highway from Cape Town for approximately 130km.
- The road will take you past Paarl, through the Huguenot tunnel, past Worcester, De Doorns and through the Hex River Valley.
- Approximately 30 km after De Doorns and just past the road sign indicating “10km to Touws River,” you will get to the R46 turnoff to Ceres.
- Take the turnoff to the left. Follow the road for approximately 3km.
- You will find the Aquila Private Game Reserve main entrance on your left hand side.