Johannesburg Skydiving Club
Book your tandem skydive at the Johannesburg skydiving club. Its the closest drop zone to Johannesburg. Allow the professional and experienced staff to take you on an unforgettable skydiving experience. There are amazing facilities for you and your family to enjoy. These include: Canteen: serving breakfast lunch and dinner | Braai / barbecue facilities | Fully licensed bar for after you jump | pool area with child proof fence | safe and secure parking
Rates & Information
This is the ultimate way to document your exhilarating skydive experience. Your jumped will be filmed by both an external camera flyer as well as your tandem instructor. Both videos will be edited into one movie and will include photos. * Please note deluxe option is subject to availability
Tandem skydive from 11000ft | Movie and photo's from external camera flyer | Handy cam footage from tandem instructor
Get your tandem skydive filmed by an experienced external camera flyer. He will ensure you leave with a professionally edited movie and photos to allow you and your friends to share your experience long after the jump has happened.
Tandem Skydive from 11000ft | external camera flyer movie and photos
Your tandem instructor will take a camera with on your skydive and make sure you leave with a professionally edited movie and photos of your experience you shared together. This is a much closer perspective kind of like the "selfie" video version.
Tandem skydive from 11000ft | Hand cam movie and photos
You will be securely connected to a highly experienced tandem instructor. You will jump from 11000ft and experience about 40 seconds of free fall at a rate of 200km/h. The parachute ride will be approximately 5 minutes where you will land with a smile that is sure to last at least 3 days.
Tandem skydive from 11000ft
- From Pretoria: Get on N14 to R41/R500 for 1 h 7 min (102 km),
- Keep right to continue on Ben Schoeman Fwy/Pretoria Main Rd/N14, follow signs for N1/Johannesburg/Krugersdorp (12.9 km),
- At the interchange 124-Brakfontein, Use the left lane to follow signs for N14 toward Krugersdorp (950 m),
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 124 (350 m),
- Continue onto N14 (41.5 km),
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right to stay on N14 (10.8 km),
- Slight left to stay on N14 (35.2 km),
- Continue on R500 to your destination in Carletonville.
- From Johannesburg: Take N12 to R501 in Westonaria (52.0 km),
- Continue on R501 to your destination in Carletonville (27.3 km).